Reliability Engineering Training Courses
Reliability is commonly called “quality in time”. The concept of trust, which was first conceived at the beginning of aviation and electronics, has now spread to every aspect of industrial and consumer products. Televisions, planes, cars, as well as computers all made their way to the homes of everyday customers due to the advances in the field of reliability engineering.
In our Reliability Engineering training courses, we provide an overview of major ideas in the discipline, which includes:
• How the sole reason can be a failure
• Analysis of strength and load
• Analysing statistical data using the Normal as well as Exponential distributions
• Accelerated Life Testing (ALT)
• Reliability block diagrams
• Evaluation of the reliability of systems
• Improvement in reliability
• Preventive and prescriptive maintenance
• Highly Accelerated Stress Screening (HASS) and Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
These Reliability Engineering training courses are intended to cater to manufacturing, quality or engineering professionals who wish to broaden their knowledge to be able to enter this area of study. Reliability Institute’s Reliability Engineering training courses will give the basics of these fundamental concepts and will prepare you for advanced education.
Although a thorough knowledge of statistical concepts is necessary to be a reliable engineer, just an understanding of math, manufacturing as well as Microsoft Excel is required to begin our Reliability Engineering training courses.
Join us today to begin your journey in the world that is known as reliability engineering!
Our every instructor for Reliability Engineering training courses is very engaging and knowledgeable to teach the subject. We will surely ensure that you will have a wonderful time during the Reliability Engineering training courses.
Our comprehensive Reliability Engineering training courses will guide you at every step to avoid any critical errors.