WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Some Services enable you to give us information directly. Reliability Institute will only use the personal information you have chosen to provide us for the purpose for which you provided it. Reliability Institute will not use it for any other purpose without your consent.
In addition to the information you provide, we may collect anonymous information that is used in aggregate about your use of our Services. For example, when you visit our websites or portals we may collect:
- Device information – such as your hardware model, operating system versions, and settings of the device you use to access the Services. This information is not associated with your personal information and is used to provide a better online experience
- Log information – the above information may be logged, such as the time and duration of your use of the Service, search query terms you enter through the Services. This information is anonymous and not associated to your personal information. Cookies may be used and any information stored in cookies is stored on your device to assist you in interacting with us. You may delete these cookies whenever you wish.
- Location information – such as the country your device is in to assist us in maintaining security and providing services
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use information we collect for the following purposes:
- to register you for a Service;
- to provide a Service;
- for advertising, such as providing general or customised promotional communications;
- to understand the way people use our Services so that we can improve them and develop new products and services;
- to provide customer assistance;
- otherwise with your consent.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We will not disclose your information to third parties for their own independent marketing or business purposes. However, we may disclose your information to the following entities:
- Service Providers. We may disclose your information to companies that provide services for or on our behalf, such as companies that help us send emails on our behalf. These entities are limited in their ability to use your information for purposes other than providing services for us.
- Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties:
- to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process (such as a court order);
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Reliability Institute, or any of our respective business partners, service providers or customers.
EMAIL CAMPAIGN MONITOR
Our Marketing campaigns may use software that use your name, email address, click and open feedback, geography. You may opt in and opt out of this service at any time.
You can make choices about whether to receive promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication or by emailing email@example.com
WHAT DO WE DO TO KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
We have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
Under the laws of some jurisdictions, you may have the right to request details about the information we collect, to correct inaccuracies or you may request that we erase your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any further statutory user rights remain unaffected. We will promptly respond to all requests and reserve the right to decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or are not permitted by local law.
If you request deletion of personal information, you acknowledge that you may not be able to access or use our Services and that residual personal information may continue to reside in our records and archives for some time, but Reliability Institute will not use that information for commercial purposes.
You understand that, despite your request for deletion, Reliability Institute reserves the right to keep your personal information, or a relevant part of it, in line with legal retention policy requirements for local Laws including Tax and Corporate Laws.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that information about you is available only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed, or longer if required under any contract, by applicable law, or for statistical purposes, subject to appropriate safeguards.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND PRODUCTS ON OUR SERVICES
Our Services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by websites or other services. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.
We also may make available to you certain products or services developed by third parties. Reliability Institute is not responsible for these third-party products or services.
Third Parties that Provide Content, Marketing or Functionality on Our Services
Some of the content, marketing, and functionality on our Services may be provided by third parties that are not affiliated with us. For example:
- We may enable you to watch video content provided by content providers;
- Certain third parties may serve advertising or keep track of which advertisements users see, how often they see those advertisements, and what users do in response to them; and
- We may enable you to share experiences with others through social networking services such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
These third-parties may collect or receive certain information about your use of the Services, including using cookies, and similar technologies. Reliability Institute does not control the data collection and use practices of these companies. Some of these companies participate in industry-developed programs designed to provide consumers choices about whether to receive targeted advertising. Please visit the websites for more details.
If you connect with a social networking service, we may receive and store details of these interactions. If you do not wish these interactions to be retained, please visit each service to amend your choices.
Please note that if you choose to connect with a social networking service on a device used by other people in addition to you, those other users may be able to see information stored or displayed in connection with your account on those social networking services.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise that you have previously visited a website. Cookies serve many useful purposes. For example:
- Cookies can remember your sign-in credentials, so you don’t have to enter those credentials each time you log on to a service.
- Cookies help us understand which parts of our Services are the most popular because they help us to see which pages and features visitors are accessing and how much time they are spending on the pages. By studying this kind of information, we are better able to adapt the Services and provide you with a better experience.
When you use a web browser to access the Services, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. The operating system of your device may contain additional controls for cookies.
SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS
Our Services may include links to social networks. These services may use Plugins, where information may be directly transferred from your device to the operator of the social network. We have no influence on the data gathered by the Plugin. If you are logged into the social network, your use of our Service can be referenced to your social network account. If you interact with the Plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, “Follow”, or “Share”, or enter a comment, the information may automatically show in your social network profile. Even if you are not logged into your social network account, it may be possible that the Plugins transmit your IP address to the social network operators. Please consider this when using our Services.
For information about the social network operators of the Plugins used in our Services (“Operators”) please see below:
Operators of Plugins used in our Services
If you are a member of one or more social networks and do not want the Operator to connect the data concerning your use of our Services with your member data already stored by the Operator, please log out of the social network before using our Services.
If you have any specific questions, please contact us at email@example.com