The online learning format allows professionals in remote locations and those who are not able to travel to a public course, an opportunity to become trained and certified by an accredited training institution.
The courses are made up of many short studio video recordings presented by Jason Tranter, the Mobius CEO and founder. They are very comprehensive with audio commentary and animated visual slides. A course manual is supplied, so students can follow along and study off-line. Students have 6 months on-line access and the videos can be watched as many time as required. The courses take approximately the same time to complete as the classroom courses.
Upon completing the online learning course, students become eligible to take the examination with either a hard copy or on-line, with the supervision of an authorized invigilator. The Distance Learning courses have the same Certification as the classroom courses.
Courses available by Distance Learning (online) are:
· Asset Reliability Practitioner [A] - Reliability Advocate
· Asset Reliability Practitioner [E] - Reliability Engineer
· Asset Reliability Practitioner [L] - Reliability Leader course
· VCAT-I Junior Vibration Analyst
· VCAT-II Intermediate Vibration Analyst
· VCAT-III Senior Vibration Analyst
· UCAT- I Ultrasound Training and Certification