Students can enroll anytime - course starts 1 week after enrolment
04 March18 weeks, 12:00 PM - 12:00 PMOn-Line
- PD hours: 32
- $3,700.00 excl. GST
The Asset Reliability Practitioner [L] - Reliability Leader course is intended for those who have taken the lead role in the reliability and performance improvement program. The aim of this course is to set you up for success. While technical knowledge is an advantage in this role, it is essential that the program leader can lead people, communicate frequently and clearly, and have strong budget and project management skills. You must have a clear vision of how the program will benefit the business and its employees and a detailed plan, with milestones on how to achieve those goals. A reliability program leader must also understand the nature of the challenges that you will face and have a proactive strategy for overcoming those challenges.
- Overview of the implementation strategy
- Establishing the economic value that can be achieved
- Developing or modifying the strategy
- Understanding motivation, human error and psychology
- Assessing workplace culture and change management
- Leadership, buy-in and employee engagement
- Discipline, control and standards in maintenance and operations
- Caring for equipment and spares
- Acquiring for lowest life cycle costs and reliability
- Asset Health (CBM) monitoring and inspections
- Using analytics for decision-making, review and improvement
To download full course content, go to: https://reliabilityinstitute.com.au/brochures
The course is made up of 36 hours of short video recordings, presented by Jason Tranter, the Mobius CEO and founder. It is very comprehensive, with audio commentary and animated visual slides.
Students can choose either the standard 4 months on-line access or Life-Time access with no expiry date. For both options, students can watch the videos more than once. Each enrolment is for 1 person individually and is not transferable.
Students can upgrade to Life-Time access anytime. Either when enrolling or later after completion of the initial 4 month period.
As well as an on-line (non-downloadable) course study guide, a printed version is provided so students can follow along and study off-line.
Each enrolment is for 1 person individually and is not transferable to another person.
The Exam cannot be taken until completion of the whole course.
ARP [L] enrolment cost per student:
Standard 4 months access: $3,700
Life-Time unlimited access is an additional $950.
Course fee includes a Printed Course Study Guide and free shipping.
Exam and 3 year's Certification: $790
The Invigilated Exam & Certification can be paid for when enrolling or after course completion.
All prices are plus 10% GST for Australia.
Prior experience is not required for attending the training course or exam, however Certification requires:
1. Prerequisite of a minimum of 48 month’s work experience
2. Completing the whole course
3. Passing the exam with a minimum of 70%