· As per relevant government guidelines, social distancing will be implemented in all training rooms and catering areas.
· Seating capacities and floor plans will be arranged to ensure appropriate physical distancing applies and follows regulatory requirements.
· All tables, chairs and touch points (i.e. light switches, remotes) within the training rooms will be sanitized and cleaned prior to the commencement of each course day.
· All materials provided by the venues (e.g. Pens, Mints, Water Bottles, Glasses) will be changed over after each session and sanitized where required.
· Catering will be as one group (not with others) and toilet and coffee breaks to be done as quickly as possible. Where possible, catering stations will be placed at the back of the room to limit the number of attendees in common areas.
· Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry to the training room and in catering areas.
· All Food & Beverage staff at the venues will be provided and wear food safe gloves when clearing and setting up catering stations.