Since March 2020, no public or in-house training has been possible. We expect to be able to start Classroom courses again in August, as per the social distancing standards below.
In the mean time, all Reliability Training courses are all available on-line.
The courses are a series of short video recordings, totalling 24-36 hours, presented by Jason Tranter, the Mobius CEO and founder. They are very comprehensive and informative, with both audio commentary and animated visual slides and has the same certification as the classroom courses.
The Exam can be taken any time after completing the course. Exams can be taken on-line or in printed form with an approved invigilator (normally someone from HR or Admin.), so, there is no need to travel for the exam either, only to be supervised by your nominated exam invigilator.
· As per relevant government guidelines, social distancing will be implemented in all training rooms and catering areas.
· Seating capacities and floor plans will be arranged to ensure appropriate physical distancing applies and follows regulatory requirements.
· All tables, chairs and touch points (i.e. light switches, remotes) within the training rooms will be sanitized and cleaned prior to the commencement of each course day.
· All materials provided by the venues (e.g. Pens, Mints, Water Bottles, Glasses) will be changed over after each session and sanitized where required.
· Catering will be as one group (not with others) and toilet and coffee breaks to be done as quickly as possible. Where possible, catering stations will be placed at the back of the room to limit the number of attendees in common areas.
· Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry to the training room and in catering areas.
· All Food & Beverage staff at the venues will be provided and wear food safe gloves when clearing and setting up catering stations.
Managing an outbreak of Covid-19
· In the event a conference attendee shows signs of Covid-19, they will be asked to leave the training facility and Management will advise the necessary government agencies and follow their instructions accordingly.